15 July 2011

erica+will ((engagement))

these two are getting married tomorrow, and i'm thrilled to be a part of their day!

erica has become a dear friend of mine. we met a couple of years ago when i got my first job in mission, and hit it off right away. while pregnant with my bebe., erica would come and take long walks with me around our "block", a 6km loop of gorgeous BC landscape. during those walks, we would converse about so many things, and often she would tell me about her wonderful will, their love story, relationship, and plans for the future...

i had the pleasure of meeting will recently, and again hanging out for our fun e-session together. tomorrow begins a new chapter in their lives, and i cannot wait to document their special event. stay tuned for more of this beautiful couple.


 









 























3 comments:

Julie Faith Photography said...

So inspired by this Katy! I've just looked through it again and I love all the little details that you captured like "imagine" :). So fun, lovely and romantic!

Anonymous said...

These are some of nicest photos I've seen of any couple. You are a talented photographer!

Elizabeth said...

wow. these are just amazing. true art, beyond even the capture of their relationship. and dang, these two got some serious style going on. also, their babies will be beeeeeeeyootiful.